Thursday, September 06, 2001

Thought I might see what you are up to with this thing. So, we're blogging now, are we? Well, step on my toe (not really because that would hurt) and call me stunned (not really that either since I probably wouldn't answer to it). Here's an interesting tidbit: I bought my very first Stephen Merritt/Magnetic Fields record the other day to have and hold and call my own (well, Eric bought it since he's that kind of guy). It's Holiday. I couldn't remember which one you said to buy first, so I just closed my eyes and picked that one off the shelf. I really do want 69 Love Songs now; Eric might try to find it sealed and cheap on eBay. We've been listening to the mixed tapes you made me a lot these days since we're driving the rental car and it only has a tape deck. aulde's cool. And now I hear Absolutely Cuckoo in my head all the time. So, I'll have to finally start buying up all S.M.'s music, starting with the M.F. I'm working on a mixed tape for you. So be looking out for it. Wait, I'll just bring it along when I come home next weekend. Is this really what you're supposed to do on a blog? Let me know if I'm off track.

No comments: