Friday, September 07, 2001

Everbody's bloggin' away. Hey Nyleva, hey Jason. There's no "right" way to do this that I know of. Legend has it there's some hip underworld of bloggers, but we're not it. None of you are hip, or you wouldn't be my friends.

Holiday rules. It rules the school. My eyes roll in my head listening to the percussion on "Take Ecstasy With Me." Everyone here should buy The Magnetic Fields. A Stephin Merrit Link, so I can link and be cool like Jason.

My robot is called Bloggy McBloggerson... or Bloggy McGrew, I'm not sure which. He never told me. He's related to the Jason Bell Page robot, but I also think he's related to the robot "Kevin" from Saved By the Bell. Saved By the Bell. That's the subject of a 'nikcuS song. "One time Screech was an alien..."

"I'm toolin' around!" --Brak

No comments: