Saturday, September 08, 2001

Here he is. Breaking up that happy little group, known as Bloggy McBloggy's MacBloggifiers. Maybe McDonald's won't sue us for using that name. All the cool people are here, with the possible exception of one: me. But I'll post anyway, as my friend Rusty has asked me to. Maybe I can keep up with you smart people.

I think we all know what laughing sounds, I think laughing sounds like this:

I could use this space to go on about love for the filmmaking styles of Michael Mann, but I won't. I could use it as a forum for me to expound on the beauty of that glorious sound known as Rock, but most of you know about my love for that. Instead, I will say a little something about the day that the ninja attacked Jeff. It was a great day. I wasn't there, but I can tell it was great. Lately David is planning on calling their next/new album Ninja/Return of Ninja in honor of this. Hopefully it'll live up to it's name. How is it so far, Jason?

I dig it all. I dig it he most. I want to fall in love. No, I don't.
Tommy The Burton

No comments: