Sunday, September 09, 2001

If all the people who go around saying "ROTFLMAO" really were, then I think there'd be a lot more ads on tv for doctors and hospitals that specialize in buttock replacement surgery.

Hey Rusty, sorry 'bout your nuts man.

I saw Tommy The Burton's mom and sister late Saturday afternoon at the Megalomart. I was on my way out because the store didn't have the droids I was looking for when I saw them headed toward me. Lindsay waved. I waved back. I said hello as we passed each other. They said hello back. And then I had to be on my way 'cos I was about to go to dinner with a couple of hot babes.

I think that if days that ninjas attacked people could be proud of having rock albums named to honor them, then Lately David's new album is definitely sounding like one that the day the ninja attacked Jeff would be proud of being honored by. If only poor Optimus Prime coulda had a decent song done in honor of him instead of "You've Got the Touch..."

No comments: