Thursday, September 13, 2001

I suppose it's time for me to go Blogging. We should all Blog once in a while, as I see things.

We're not gonna talk about Judy.

I got Bob Dylan's new album, so screw all of you. Actually, it's officially in the running for my own personal "Album of the Year." The others (if you're interested) are: Gillian Welch's Time, Weezer, and the excellent Stephen Malkmus record. Stephen will probably win, but I'm proud of Bob for being Bob. He's the coolest...still.

Jason and I went to the big Best Buy tonight and I got all of the Blondie reissues (all of them except the crappy The Hunter album). I then felt guilty for leaving the poor The Hunter out and stopped at BeBop and got it. I then dropped Jason off and went over to Noby's to prove to him how cool I am. We were basking in all of the Blondiness when I realized that i had somehow missed Plastic Letters (much better than The Hunter I'm sure; I haven't atually heard The Hunter yet...I just know it'll suck ass.). So, off we went. Back to BeBop so I could be a (Frank) freak and complete the Blondies. In the meantime, I also got the last two Van Halen reissues, so I really suck.

I still need to get The Goonies on DVD.

Tommy The Burtundra

No comments: