Thursday, September 27, 2001

rusty gives good headings

In no particular order: My game listing would probably be pretty close to Jason's game listings. Though Tron might be in there, and not Xevious (because I don't remember Xevious) or Roadblasters (because I don't remember Roadblasters), and then there's the Marble Madness game that I really love. Oh, and Zaxxon was a good one.

Of current arcade games, House of the Dead, and House of the Dead II (but not the strange touch-typing version I found in Japan -- Typing of the Dead) are my favorite. Just a shoot em up, but with zombies. Yeah, so I like the horror genre.

Hi Lori! I don't know you and you don't know me, but Jason and I were in pre-third grade together. We did fun silly things, like pretend a big old log was a Tardis.

The Bluebook gives alternative styles for both footnotes, and in-text citations. It is a beautiful thing.

Bookology sounds even greater, once described.

Ohmygod, mame.dk. Good thing I'm using other people's computers, or I'd download them all and never see the light of day again. I will now do my best to forget this revelation.

Oh well, back to my apartment hunt. I'm hoping it'll be over soon.

hpets

No comments: