Saturday, September 08, 2001

Speaking of my previous bloggification about Brak, on this past week's new episode of Space Ghost Coast-to-Coast, his buddy Zorak mentioned that he'd recently been to our fair town of Hattiesburg! You know, given that in the latter part of the aforementioned episode Zorak went around having fun breaking glass, I wonder if he had anything to do with my car's window being broken out one night in Hattiesburg this summer. Coincidence? I think not.

Okay, I think I'm about linked out here.

I'll write about my dreams here if any interesting ones come along. I usually don't remember my dreams unless they're about something boring like checking the mail or washing the dishes or taking out the trash. Of course then I go through the day thinking I've already done those things, with much ensuing sitcom-like hilarity when I try to figure out why the mailman came twice, or how I filled up the trash again so quickly. I did have an unusual one recently that I wrote about in the Ultra-Super-Secret-Hidden-You'll-Have-To-Find-It-Yourself-Mystery Page of my LunchBots site.

My friend Amanda told me she had a fever the other night and woke up from a dream in a daze, thinking she had to go get some snakes for someone, wandering around confused for a few moments until she realized she was at home, not at the pet store where she works.

Oh, and hey back to ya, Steph and Rusty. And hey to the people I haven't met yet too... I'm not usually this wierd. Or talkative. Honest.

No comments: