Monday, September 10, 2001

Ninjas, Marfan, and I Don't Think I'm Dying... Really
or
"I Don't Feel Tardy"


I, too, made an album in spirit of the day that the ninja attacked Jeff. Here is the back cover, which proves it.

I got an email from Kay Dixon (formerly Kay Ulmer or Kay D. Ulmer or "Kay Dulmer") which gave me this warning:

I just watched a show on Marfan syndrome. I thought you might should look into that. It's a fairly common condition. It is thought that Abe Lincoln had it. Folks with Marfan tend to be tall and thin. Some tell-tell signs include a divit in the chest and high pallette. It affects the body's connective tissue. The main concern with Marfan is that it can affect the aortic valve of the heart.

So... hopefully I won't die of it or anything before I get checked out. And all these years we thought it was funny that I was able to eat Lucky Charms out of my chest. Actually, though, I don't think I have it, and reading this page makes me think that I maybe just happen to be skinny, tall, and nearsighted, but not necessarily Marfanized.

Rusty "Dead by Thirty" Spell

No comments: