Wednesday, September 19, 2001

Rusty Spell Dot Com

Rusty Spell Dot Com has a new design for those who care about that sort of thing.

Famous People That Remind Me (Or Others) Of Me

I'm going to put this on my page one day, but I'll put it here for now. John Linnell (Noby would be John Flansburgh) of They Might Be Giants. Conan O'Brien. Mom says Bob Saget, though I dunno about that one as much. Topher Grace, "Eric" from That 70s Show (he and John Linnell were on Conan the other night, so that was cool). Martin Short, maybe more than almost anyone, even though I don't like Jiminy Glick. Half of Tom Green; Tommy is the other half. Tommy says John Henson, formerly of Talk Soup. Tommy also says Maury Povich. Not sure about either of those, but I can kinda see it. John Lennon every now and then. That's all I can think of right now.

Bad Stuff

Remind me not to talk about sleep paralysis again right before going to sleep...

Good Stuff

Candy is good. Coke is good. I guess I'm just saying sugar is good... but not good for you.

The Bensons

The Simpsons first season DVD comes out in a week, unless they changed it. TV is even better when it's not on TV.

Colors

My favorite color used to be red, and then it was blue, and now I don't really have one.

No comments: