Thursday, February 28, 2002

Jason's Pre-March Media Madness

I got my copy of that heartwarming little film Fire Walk With Me tonight. Haven't watched it yet. Rounded out my Best Buy savings shopping spree with Gundam 0080 Volume 1--the heartwarming tale of a boy who loves cool giant robots and the cool soldiers who've come to his colony until everybody starts dying horrible, tragic, brutal deaths because of them, and Beast Wars Transformers Volume 1--the heartwarming tale of a bunch of cybernetic animals that transform into robots and beat the crap out of each other.

And, as if anyone actually cares, the UPS truck is supposed to be bringing my Cowboy Bebop Anime Guide book tomorrow, along with more DVDs--Lain Volume 3, which continues the heartwarming animated tale of how the internet manipulates life, death, and reality, and MST3K: Manos, The Hands of Fate, which is the heartwarming tale of a really really really bad movie--so I'll be all set with fun and artsy digital media goodness for a while.

I'm glad I got the cool Lynch characters. Previous criticisms of the test aside, I think I really am somewhere inbetween the two descriptions.

Yay for Rusty!

No comments: