Wednesday, February 27, 2002

Previously on Bloggy the Robot Slayer...

The Giles spinoff is going to be filmed in England, but it's only going to be co-produced by the BBC. 20th Century Fox will still be involved, since they own the character, and Joss has said that they'll find a network over on this side of the pond to show it.

I almost picked up Fire Walk With Me today, but I decided to hold off until later this week, when I'll have a little more disposable income in my budget, and I can go take advantage of Best Buy's "get $5 off when you buy 3 DVDs" deal.

Man... I have a budget. I hate being a responsible grown-up.

I need to stop forgetting about Hudson's, too. I've found some good deals on art supplies there before, and I am running low on some of my paper supplies... Thanks for the reminder, Rusty.





Which David Lynch character are you most like?


I still need to see Wild at Heart.

As someone who's written a personality selector (and recently had to re-write part of it after a server crash lost some of the data), I can't help but be critical of the Lynch character test. There need to be more questions, and some could stand to have choices that would actually apply more to the real world life of the person taking the test. But I'm probably taking it way more seriously than it needs to be taken. Being the indecisive person I am, I took the test again and got:





Which David Lynch character are you most like?

No comments: