Tuesday, February 19, 2002

diss and datt

Oh yeah, people knew it was a rip-off. But only recently has the Cleo line been ripping off so many people that the feds decided to step in. Which I guess means that not everyone knew it was a rip-off. Sad.

Maybe Waking Life is different because in Waking Life, the cartoons are superimposed on the live-action, while things in the animation category need to be "pure cartoon"? I dunno. I'm just throwing things out here.

In the movie, only snippets of songs are heard (as you'd expect). I spotted three or four songs I hadn't heard, but there were some old ones too. Like The State I Am In, which was (in my opinion) in a really appropriate scene.

Wow! A Giles spinoff!

I like Law and Order because it really is good on the law. I mean, I can (and have) actually have geeky conversations with my law school classmates about the show. So for me, it's fun.

New Belle and Sebastian schedule out. Nyleva--they'll be in Austin!

No comments: