Monday, February 11, 2002

same same same

I, too, hope they'll be back soon. Their respective breaks, however, seem pretty understandable. :| (Rusty, Jason -- imagine me looking all concentrate-ey and sending good evibes your way.)

I wanna go to Emo's! Nyleva -- you're in Austin? (I'm slow figuring these things out, yeah.) I might actually be swinging by there sometime during the next six months; a good friend of mine from law school moved out there last June and he keeps sending me cheapo fare announcements.

So hard to suggest which record to try first! Right now, my favorite is actually their short five-song EP, Forbidden Love. But you can decide in advance! A lot of their songs are downloadable at

http://www.epitonic.com/artists/deathcabforcutie.html

Oh, so I've gone and done something silly. I'm using Storytelling as a first-date movie. I think I might end up regretting this. More later.

No comments: