Saturday, February 16, 2002

jason in the buffy giving congrats two rusty

Occasionally, I miss having a television. Not enough to actually get one, mind you, because I now have so much more time. But I still get an occasional pang or two. And Buffy's one of then.1 But people at work give me updates, so I still kinda sorta keep up.

Angel is now better than Buffy? That's too bad.

Glad the psychic vibes are working, though now that fraud charges are being filed against Miss Cleo, I guess I'd better stop advertising.

Yes yes, I liked Ghost World tons. And Waking Life really should've been nominated. I mean, they used fancy schmancy electronic computers for that movie, too, I think. Kinda sorta. Though maybe it didn't count completely as a cartoon because the whole animation was drawn on top of real footage?

On another movie note, I should report that Storytelling turned out to be a pretty good first date movie. Though not an all-powerful first date movie, as I'm now home at 1:30 am posting on blogger. But still pretty good.

1. My other pangs are Law and Order (the original one, not the various spin-offs) and Malcolm in the Middle.

No comments: