Friday, February 22, 2002

New Toys

I think I remember Liza telling me about Giles now. On the BBC right?

Hmmm, maybe we should visit Nyleva on B&S day...

I am indeed Tommy's intellectual giant. Dragonfly? I'd see Mothman over that, if I had to pick a "big star who I don't care for too much in creepy movie" movie. The bald kid scared me the first time, but now he/she? just gets on my nerves.

I watch TV. I brag about watching TV.

And all this time I thought It was the thing from The Addams Family. I mean the "it," not the thing. Thing is the thing... or the hand. Man, I'm confused.

So I'm all dissed out, and now I just have to get dissed by 3 guys and 2 gals (my committee, who are probably reading this) a week from tomorrow (Friday). I've made two songs and two partial songs in the meantime, and now I'm ready to jump full in.

Everyone should know I bought two Star Wars I games. Today I bought a card game called Clash of the Lightsabers, which I haven't played yet, but it seems like it might be fun (or might sux, I can't tell). The other is the Jar Jar's adventure game, which actually seems like a good game for a kid, though not for an adult very much. They were both five bucks, same as Buffy, which is worth fifty.

Lambchop's new CD came out last Tuesday. Fire Walk With Me comes out on DVD Tuesday. Joe Versus the Volcano comes out April 2. Mulholland Drive comes out April 9. I'll gladly accept these as graduation gifts, but you should tell me first so I don't get them for myself. I've already bought the first two on this list. Actually, everyone should just get me an Amazon gift certificate. I'll make life simple. Or cold hard cash. Maybe a hooker. I've never had a hooker, T.J. or otherwise...

Millhouse is still funny: "whazzzzuuuuup!?!" Nyleva gave me a Valentine with Millhouse on it. I have it sitting next to the flower that Liza gave me for Valentine's day, the one that she took from the boquet I gave her. Nyleva choo-choo chooses me!

This would be the oddest message for anyone who hasn't been following.

Liza made me watch some of olympics tonight. Has art always been considered sports? I kept waiting for the ballet competition or something. "Requiring physicality" does not equal "sport" in my definition of the word. To me, chess is more of a sport than figure skating, because there's a clear winner and loser. I might define sport as a game you play with your body where there is a clear winner, nothing subjective. Football. Baseball. Tennis. But not drum corps (no clear winner). And not poker (no body).

Who cares? Scarecrow and Mrs. King do perhaps.

I'm going to bed, y'all. Three dollar bill, y'all.

RSTUSTISH.

No comments: