Wednesday, February 20, 2002

I'm still here...

Yes. Tommy still lives. This is good news for most of you. No. I have not forgotten about the robot. I've been reading all of your lovely posts and what not. I enjoy reading. I may be more of a responder than even Jason. Especially in the presence of such intellectual giants that are here on the robot.

Bob Dylan is great. I know he's old and all that good stuff, but he's still great. I like his all war blown voice and everything. Sure he sounds like poop warmed over, but he's still the man. He is the man, Thomas.

I'm sure I'm going to see Dragonfly this weekend. I'm unsure as it's Kevin Costner. He's a bad actor that happens to be in very good movies.

I don't watch any TV at all. I don't even watch movies these days. Just lots of reading and writing some new songs. This is good, I suppose, but they're still not as good as Dylan's. They're not even as good as Spell's, but I like them all the same.

Tommy Rundgren

No comments: