Monday, November 05, 2001

What's Wrong With This Picture?



My hour hand is screwy while my minute hand is not. Mystery solved. Or is it? What caused the hour hand to be screwy? Obviously goblins.

Just got finished watching ep. 2 of Twin Peaks with Kristina not too long ago. I only watch the show now with new peeps who haven't seen it; that's the best way to watch it. She'll probably have to watch Fire Walk With Me by herself since I get uneccessarily emotional.

Got the new Rheostatics album today. Not sure what I think yet. It's a rock album.

I've been barley sick for about two months now, well enough to still get around and do everything but sick enough to feel bad. Lukewarm sick--it's almost as bad as the real thing. More annoying.

New name for a band: 7 Cases of Plagiarism.

I still wonder if there's someone, some stranger, who reads this blog everyday. That person should write me and let me know.

R U S T I

No comments: