Monday, November 12, 2001

My Fans Are Killing Me

As it turns out, I've been asked to also play a music show at Tals Friday night, so those who feel bad for having to miss Tuesday can make up for it here on a nice weekend show.

I didn't like The Family Guy at first either. And, although I still like The Simpsons, I kinda agree about it lacking something now. I think maybe it's just too wacky and nothing else, where when it first started it was more "heartfelt" and nothing else... they hit the middle in the middle, so they just need to backpedal. Or something. It's been twelve years, so...

Liza and I had the same double feature when Shadow of the Vampire came out. Now I wanna know what movie Tommy was looking for.

Tommy? Apparently, Tommy's back on the Bulky Mail Robot, so he can answer. I told him to read all the archives from everything me missed and make a big robot response.

RUSTY DUSTY

No comments: