Monday, November 19, 2001

It's time to get Bloggy with it. Tommy, like The Prodigal Son, has indeed returned to the famous robot. he knows that he has been missed and is extremely glad to be blogging away like the madman he is. Now that the cheers have settled down, I can share my thoughts on each Blogger present and absent:
Rusty W. Spell--Rusty has been my best friend since high school. I almost feel lucky and nonored to have him as a friend. I always wondered why he hung around me, but I guess after all these years he really does like me. That's good, because I like him pretty good too. We set trends only to smash them down once they catch on as true trendsetters do. And he's still more talented than both me and Jack Halford.
Jason Bell--We took art classes together. He and Chris Ball used to always draw better than me, preventing me from becoming the king of the class and always regulating to me to the third-rate banana. This, in turn, led me to a career in music instead of art, so it all worked for good (I think anyway). He tends to hang out with me quite a bit, which is cool. He also stayed up with all night watching me IM my stalker and going hungry. He also gets to watch me fall asleep during every movie we rent, but then again, all my friends get to do that. I'm pretty sure that he likes me alright (It might be in sick, demented sort of way, in that I entertain him with my small brain).
Danny McGreger--he is the guy that I've chosen as my musical partner. I respect and admire him and his talents. He does make great hamburgers. He's truly the brother I never had. After going through all this divorce business, I discovered that he too, does like me.
Stephanie Tai--She said that I looked like Bill Murray. She came to hear Lately David play twice. I could easily fall in love with her. She might like me, but I'm not very sure. She did talk to me and Jason quite late night, so she might...
Todd Townsend--Todd's got all the ladies these days, so he's too busy to mess with our boring selves. We also met in art class when I pointed out his Van Halen symbol he was drawing on his portfolio. Jason and Chris weren't in this class, so I was the king...Todd likes me sometimes.
Dr. Sbaitso--He's this dillhole that I always cuss at. I don;t like him at all...

No comments: