Sunday, November 18, 2001

I'm not Dead yet

Sorry I couldn't make it to the show, Rusty. I've been having to keep myself doped up on sinus medicine to keep from feeling like my head was going to explode, so I haven't been going out much. Just sitting around in bed watching my new funny Monty Python and the Holy Grail Ultimate Definitive Final Special Edition DVD and reading comic books. I did make it to Tommy's show at Fenian's tuesday night, where he got off to a rocky start (I'm afraid the Rusty song he played didn't go too well, but there's probably not anyone left here who either wasn't there or hasn't been told about it by Tommy on the phone in the past week, so why am I even talking about this, other than to just keep the robot going).

In case Tommy didn't mention what that movie he was looking for was, Rusty, it was Matewan, which he did eventually find, and said was good.

The Tenacious D episode of Space Ghost airs this week. It seems it was originally delayed at the last minute because of complications securing the rights to play a whole song of theirs on the show, so they had to do some creative re-editing. And I was looking forward to a few minutes of nothing but words being bleeped out...

No comments: