Friday, November 02, 2001

Misunderstood Rusty Tries To Explain

Nay, nay, nay, lovely Nyleva. Just saying that she finally has someone within an hour and a half that also likes Buffy, so that she can feel slayer energy in Mississippi as well as Texas. I should have said "in addition to Austin, TX." In fact, Liza even said the long distance tape-relay was "working just fine" even with the new developments of Jason the Vampire Slayer. We know that Nyleva and Liza are Good Willow and Evil Willow (I won't say who's who) and we'd never want to break that up.

This is Nyleva, a visual. When I have time, I'll stick visuals up of everyone I have visuals of (or make some). She's rad. To her right is Liza, but I cut her out when I cropped this picture because I didn't know she would be my full-time lady (or who she was) at the time.

Squiggle.

No comments: