Thursday, December 20, 2001

Often the Best Things In Life Are Little, and Sometimes Small

Non-busy movie times are the best. Liza all but refuses to go at night, and certainly not on Fridays. I'm trying to convince her that Thursday night won't be too hectic for Gandalf and Frodo.

I want to see Teen Movie, but I'll probably wait until videotime. I'll be watching Scary Movie 2 soon. I watched Moulin Rouge tonight, which was fun to watch for the music, but not for much else (unless you like the super-frantic-and-flambouyant way Baz Luhhrhisname directs). But the music was really cool.

I'd like to add The Moldy Peaches: The Moldy Peaches to my 2001 album list. I put it at #5. Again, I can't include Tommy's album, since I have to do with it.

So Merry Xmas everyone. Merry Xmas to all you Xians out there!

No comments: