Thursday, December 27, 2001

Not to mention, it's vinyl...

That Morton record is just that, a record. I'm talking vinyl, baby. I managed to hook the Jason up with some t*mmy burt*n. Is it as good as Tommy hopes it is? Probably not, but it never is. But the next one. I like it personally. I sing along to it. Then again, I know all of the words.

I got me some Elephant Man (It looks really good in its proper aspect ratio) and some Twin Peaks, so we're all cool now. Twin Peaks looks the best. I think it may be one of the best ever DVD presentations out there. Lots of wacky stuff (Do we need a ten minute interview with the Mar T owner?) and some funny "easter eggs." Now I need Dune and I'll be Lynched, until next year, that is...

The rest of my stuff was really good, but boring for most here. It was a good Christmas.
Tommy

No comments: