Wednesday, December 26, 2001

Happy Hollidayse!



Hope everyone is enjoying the festive time of year. Santa Claus and the Birthday Fairy visited me (sadly, there was no visit from Hanukkah Harry this year), leaving me some nice goodies, like money and gift certificates for buying DVDs and Gundam figures with, as well as some clothes to wear, a pocket toolkit, and an I.O.U. for some more money because Santa maxed out his ATM withdrawal limit, and the bank wouldn't let him withdraw any more until after the long holiday weekend. (Don'tcha just hate that the bank does that even to Santa.) I got that t*mmy burt*n CD too. Amanda Claus hooked me up with the Twin Peaks Season One DVD set, so if I wasn't crazy about the girl before, I sure as hell am now.

I finally saw that big epic fantasy movie that everyone's been going on about--How High. (At least that's what it said on the tickets they gave us.) Beautiful, enthralling, entertaining, exciting, good, good, good movie. The Fellowship of the Ring, that is. My family and I didn't really go see a movie about rappers smoking dope, no matter what the movie theater people thought we should be watching on Christmas Eve.

No comments: