Thursday, December 06, 2001

Let the robot be the first to bear the news: Tommy Burton finally got himself an acoustic guitar. It's an AJ-18SCE. Just go to the "Acoustic Electrics" on the link and click on that model number. That's my new guitar, exactly. Now, I can be Bob Dylan, or maybe I'll get around to that solo record, but probably not...being since hpw Rusty doesn't love me anymore. One day we're gonna make FWN Part 9 and the next day, he's world traveling with Noby, hating my guts. What did I ever do to him?
Yes, IT is pretty funny, but I am amused by the hypre surrounding IT. I'm also quite amused at how IT brings out the funny in Jason. He always has funny things to say about IT and IT's creators. IT amuses me. Epsecially when I wake up and see people like Diane Sawyer riding around on IT.
Records of the year? Hmmm, I've gotten so many this year that I may not have a favorite. Short answer may be Weezer, just because it's the easiest, but I have gotten so many. Most recently, the new Ben Folds. It brings the good.
Apocalypse Redux. New stuff doesn't make the movie any better, but it's nice to see. There is a new scene with Brando that I'm quite fond of. Should he have done it? Sure, why not. At least he didn't airbrush the guns out and replace them with walkie talkies. Now I have my new Willow DVD. Elephant Man...this Tuesday...
That's all,
Tommy Burtundra.

No comments: