Thursday, December 27, 2001

Christmas Again?

I enjoyed my Xmas with the Xians this year. The tooth fairy brought me some stuff as well.

I got The Langley Schools Music Project which is one of the best things put out this year (though it was recorded 76-77). Everyone should get a copy.

I got The Shining as part of my DVD collection as well as Boogie Nights.

And if I weren't crazy enough about Liza, she got me Twin Peaks: Season One, a nearly-perfect box set if ever I saw one. If it were just the shows, it would be fine with me, especially since they look really, really good, but there's also commentary (which I haven't heard yet), script notes, and a few little goodies on disc four (some of which are goofy but mostly harmless, and some of which are nice). I can't wait for season two.

Tommy got me Morton Downey, Jr. Sings, which you can buy at this online store for $25 if you like.

Liza also got me some cool guitar and snare drum ornaments which I'm now using as desk ornaments.

Jason got me Tag and Bink are Dead, bof' of 'em.

I got myself The Elephant Man and a home theater system.

The rest of the stuff isn't as media-based, so one one here is interested.

I thought The Guy Who Rules Over Circles was great as well. A+ from me. Sean Astin rulz!

I saw Scary Movie 2 tonight, which was mediocrely funny compared to the first one which I thought was aboveaveragedly funny. But part 2 has Beetlejuice from Howard Stern, so...

Perhaps more from me later? Perhaps.

No comments: