Wednesday, July 03, 2002

Robot Bad

I don't know what the deal with the non-showing names are. I hope it fixes itself.

Re: Jason's Star Wars Rant:

1. Yes.
2. I might like Clones even better, but I'm stupid.
3. You bet!
4. I agree. And when he did get to talk, he got to "pull a Gilligan" and screw up, giving Palpatine the power.
5. For some reason, I almost liked the C3P0 puns ("What a drag"/"I'm beside myself"). I thought the same thing, though, that he was taking the place of Jar-Jar. I think Anthony Daniels somehow made it good. I was glad to have 3P0 back in business in this movie. I loved it when he put his hand on R2D2 for the first time at the end.
6. My list:
(1) Star Wars
(2) The Empire Strikes Back
(3) Attack of the Clones
(4) Return of the Jedi
(5) The Phantom Menace
(6) [This may go here, or any place above. This slot is not reserved for Phantom, since I liked it.]

Mesa C3PO...

No comments: