Tuesday, July 09, 2002

Organized Ranting


Marty McFly

I got not only that time travel email, but I've gotten a series of them: like 3 or 4 different ones. So they're getting around. I thought it was odd too. I prefer them to most of my junk mail.

Pete Townshend

Your love of Mike Nesmith used to feed my hatred.

69 Lovers

What's to figure out? It's good music, and it's fun to do covers, so why not cover a whole album? Lots of covers are pointless, if they sound exactly like the original song or don't add anything, but I feel that mine add something. Also, I want to present it as a present to Stephin and Claudia when I'm done (and maybe as MP3s to the fans that they can download for free -- of course, else it's illegal -- on some site). And you know me, I care more about concepts than anything. I'm the Garry Shandling of music.

Religioso

You wonder why I like recording music, but you think it's normal to destroy instruments? Now who's confusing? Jesus might get mad at you worshipping rock music. :)

Sonic

Conceivably, you can get a Chocolate Coke or a vanilla Sprite or anything at all at Sonic. It's magic.

No comments: