Tuesday, July 16, 2002

I'm just home for lunch, so this will have to be brief.

Thank you

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Rusty for fixing my broken computer.

The Sims killed my computer

For those of you who don't know, I was installing some Sims expansions Sunday night after we got back from Jackson, and my computer had a meltdown. We were up until 2 a.m. Sunday night, on the phone with Noby from 1-2 a.m., trying to fix it, but Rusty ended up having to reformat my computer yesterday.

Everything seems to be in perfect working order, although I'm still missing several games and programs, but I'll get around to downloading them in the next few days.

Thanks, Again

So, once again, I'd like to publicly thank Rusty for saving me from doing something crazy, like taking my computer to Gateway to be fixed. Who needs places like that when you've got Rusty and Noby? (Thanks to you, too, Noby!)

No comments: