Saturday, July 06, 2002



Hope everyone's enjoying a fun and safe Fourth of July weekend!

More shopping rants

Had to go to Wal-Mart today to try to find some Stewart's Orange and Cream soda (one of the best things ever), which it seems is getting harder and harder to find lately, and dammit, it looks like they've stopped carrying all the Stewart's stuff.

If you're ever at a Wal-Mart and they have to get a price check on something, just forget it. Tell them to put it back. Unless you've got a good half hour or so to kill. Seriously.

There was this clown ahead of me in the checkout line. Really. As if I didn't have enough reasons to not want to be there.

The hell?

I've received some strange spam mail before, but this one is just... well... see for yourself:

Return-Path:
Received: from deputy.combox.de (deputy.combox.de [212.87.33.5])
by pike.netdoor.com (8.12.1/8.12.1) with ESMTP id g670HnWj004163;
Sat, 6 Jul 2002 19:17:50 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from www-data by deputy.combox.de with local (Exim 3.12 #1 (Debian))
id 17QzkH-0001PY-00; Sun, 07 Jul 2002 02:17:45 +0200
From: ()
Subject: Time Travelers PLEASE HELP!!! 11446
Message-Id:
Sender: www-data
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2002 02:17:45 +0200

Hello,
If you are a time traveler or alien and or in possession of government or alien technology I need your help! My entire life and health has been messed with by evil beings! If you have access to the carbon copy replica model #50 3000 series, the dimensional warp, temporal reversion or something similar please reply! I simply need the safest method of transferring my
consciousness or returning to my younger self with my current mind/memory. I need an advanced time traveler to work with who can help me, I would prefer someone with access to teleportation as well as a variety different types of time travel. This is not a joke! I am serious! Please send a separate email to me at: Dragonball03@aol.com if you can help! Thanks

Scm5Odl5qmdZaWpZWWk6BUlZSQ==

Below is the result of your feedback form. It was submitted by
(oddc@) on Sunday, July 7, 2002 at 02:17:45
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

x: i

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

(To: line removed to protect the innocent)

It seems that variations of this email from what would seem to be one quite disturbed individual have been circulating around for a while now. A Google search reveals more of its history...

No comments: