Tuesday, June 25, 2002

TV

TV is so much better when it's commercial-free and on your own time. Teevo (sp?) might be the way to go. TV on DVD is the best way, cause it sounds better and stuff too. But, yes, Steph should join us... She knows she wants to.

Bedtime?

You know, when the sun comes out, it's time to sleep. At least for me, but I'm traditional.

Bear Butts

I thought of the family of bears smiling and wiping their asses together too. It's just wrong.

Items

I don't know what an item is either. I tend to count everything as individual so as not to piss off Liza and Jason who always stand behind me in line. Like I count each grape. Well, maybe not each grape, but each peach. It's all so confusing.

TMBG

They Might Be Giants have a very good children's album out now called No!. No means no.

Ugly Cassanova

Modest Mouse's lead singer's album is also pretty snazzy.

The Magnetic Fields' 69 Love Songs Vol. 2

I've almost done with volume two, so Steph can think I'm even more crazy (in a good way). I'll finish Vol. 3 even sooner. I'm mailing one to Stephin and Claudia when I'm done, so they can kill me.

No comments: