Wednesday, June 05, 2002

Hey Liza!

Welcome to the robot wackiness!

I'm all excited about the Buffy season 2 set. And hoping I won't have to wait to get a copy, since I gots bills to pay, and, depending on several things, I may end up being low on cash next week and won't be able to throw it around like Liza. :( I'll probably get it anyway and make myself skip some meals. I mean, who's got time for stuff like eating with all that Buffy to watch, anyway?

Random Thought of the Day

The guy in those Gateway Computers ads with the talking cow reminds me a little of Reggie Bannister from the Phantasm movies. Now they've got that new ad where the guy and cow are driving down the highway in a truck together, and the first thing that pops into my mind is an image of this guy and the cow driving into some small abandoned town and the two of them running around with flamethrowers and sawed-off quadruple-barreled shotguns, blasting evil dwarves and flying silver balls...

Just thought I'd share that.

No comments: