Sunday, June 09, 2002

Jason, I would like to have one of those Buffy DVDs, but I'm not crazy. I'll just make due with my video copy and cd that Rusty made me from the video. I listen to that sucker at least once every out of town drive I make (by myself...I think hearing it once was enough for Rusty).

I am already waiting in line at the store to purchase Buffy season 2. (Not really, I'm actually sitting at my computer in my pajamas, but you know what I mean.)

(I'm all about the parentheses tonight.)

I made two somewhat noteworthy DVD purchases in the past few days. I got the special edition of "Memento" on Thursday night, and "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory" last night. I've already sung-along to the sing-along songs.

I can't remember if Tommy B. blogs, but just in case he does:
Tommy just wanted to let you know that I've had one of your songs stuck in my head for the past couple of days, the "that's the way the story goes" song. I thought you might get a kick out of that.

I'm Freddy.

No comments: