Thursday, June 20, 2002

Returning To Rant

Everyone should know that I tripped and fell (the excuse "um... I fell" seeming believable because of this experience) and busted myself all up. Nothing horrible, but bad for me, who never has accidents. I tripped on something in the hallway and fell on everything on the way down, mostly the piano, I think. I have a little scratch above my eye, two carpet burn scabs around my elbows, a toe that was in pain for a few hours, a left wrist that still hurts after two days (especially when I type: ouch), and a big scabby gash on my right shoulder that now looks like Smog the dragon. And it also bent my glasses, but I got them repaired today.

It's fun stuff.

GCEA are the notes you use to tune your ukulele strings. I always forget that. Maybe I should come up with a mnemonic device, you know, like my band. Good Cows Eat Ass? I was combining the piano ones.

I won't talk about media... I won't talk about media... I won't talk about media...

Okay, I have nothing more to talk about. I'm trying my best to get into rant mode. I'm trying to get off on a rant here, like Dennis Miller doesn't try to do. He was on Politically Incorrect tonight. I know that's media, but this doesn't count, cause I'm mostly just sad that that show's going off the air. I dug it very kindly. It has seven more episodes to go. I like you, Bill.

Here's to Bill!

No comments: