Monday, June 10, 2002

I do post here, Lizard. But rather infrequently, I must admit. All that work to sign in and stuff. Wow. Thanks for the great compliment. All you Love and Letters watchers out there, I hope to begin work on my new/next solo record in the VERY NEAR FUTURE. Hopefully, it'll be ready by summer's end. "The Story Goes" is on the short list for being included. Pretty much all the newer tunes I've written are going to make an appearance. I also hope that Dr. Spell will be producing again. I plan on having a bit more "hands on" with this one, but I'd like to use the same type of approach. It's nice to record them and then just to let them go, and Rusty is sympathetic to some of those song's needs. Hoepfully, he can work is magic.
Speaking of all the music stuff, www.latelydavid.net went down for a while and Danny and I had to redo alot of it. The sad thing was that our guestbook went the way of the dinosaur. We need people to sign it, so get your booties over there to sign the Lately David guestbook! Say nice things, now...Also, there some new pics, so look around.
And while we're on the subject of websites being redone, the good old Tommy Burton Adventure had been facelifted. (Can "facelift" be a verb?)
Anyway, hope to see all of you soon...
Tommy Burton--Parsidential Aide and Confidante.

No comments: