Monday, June 24, 2002

Car trouble
Jason, I'm very sorry to hear about all your car trouble this weekend. It frustrates me just thinking about it. My head probably would have popped off my body like a champagne cork. (I get frustrated easily sometimes.)

Potty humor
Speaking of happy toilet paper, you know what commercial really kind of grosses me out? The one with the bears in the woods using toilet paper. I can't remember the brand, but there's just something disturbing and icky about seeing a cartoon bear leaning against a tree, reading the newspaper, and reaching for a roll of toilet paper. Anyone else with me on this?

20 means 20, not 22
As far as the 20 items of less, I always try to be very conscientious about this. Sometimes, even when I really have less than 20, but it looks like I have more, I'll just go in the regular line. I don't want people to look at me and think I'm one of those 20 items or less rule breakers.

check it out
Those self-checkout lanes make me kind of nervous. They just make me feel like a cheater/thief or something. Don't know what it is...

No comments: