Thursday, March 14, 2002

Where'd Everybody Go?

Okay, Steph's flying all over the place, and there was that guy that almost died or something the other day, I know that much. But where's everybody else been lately? Am I alone here now? Hello? Hello? Echo!
...
...Echo!
...
...
...Echo!
...
...
...
...Echo!
...
...
...
...
...Echo!

...
...
...
...
...
Well, If nobody else will post here, I'll just have to. Once you see the last item in my blog here, maybe you'll wish I hadn't. Remember, you guys made me do it...

You Can All Stop Worrying

Nothing more happened to my thumb after Sunday.

Who Won?

Oh darn, I missed the Celebrity Boxing special Wed. night. Spent the evening hanging out with old high school friend Karen, watching Cowboy Bebop (which makes five people so far that I've managed to indoctrinate into the "Cowboy Bebop Is Really Really Really Good" Club), so I'm not complaining. I should kick myself though for not remembering to set the VCR to catch The Job that night.

That Other Place Some of Us Post To

Is it just me, or does the Bulky Mail Truck break down more often than my real-life truck does (which is a whole lot)?

Obligatory Buffy Reference

Regarding the ending of this week's episode: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I bet they're trying to drive us insane too...

Hello Kitty... Oh My!

In my research of bizarre and unusual Asian pop culture artifacts, I've heard tales of this legendary object from distant shores, but thought that it only existed in myth--that surely even those wacky Japanese marketing companies would not make such an item. I was wrong. It exists.

Scroll down a bit to find the infamous Hello Kitty Vibrat... erm... "Shoulder Massager"

"Hello Kitty" indeed.

No comments: