Wednesday, March 06, 2002

Dr. Turdbucket's Post-It Notes and Buffy the Vampire Slayer Discussion Forum

I forgot about that Simpsons episode with the lobster. Been a long time since I've seen that one.

It's official! Vanilla Ice will be on Celebrity Boxing, facing off against a special "Mystery Opponent." Who could it possibly be? Based on the other contestants, I think we can venture some guesses. Todd Bridges? Monica Lewinsky? O.J. Simpson? Abe Vigoda? The suspense is killing me.

Whoa, I just checked on the latest info before posting this, and I got it right on the first guess! It's Todd Bridges! Unfortunately, it also appears Amy Fisher's parole board won't let her do the show, and Paula Jones will be filling in. (And with that expensive new nose of hers too...

Because there hasn't been any Buffy-related discussion the past week or so, I just have to say that the Angel writers are evil. We've got over a month to wait for new episodes, and they give us not one, but two big-ass lives-in-the-balance cliffhangers to linger on. Oh, and it seems VH-1 has officially declared the Buffy movie to be a "Movie that Rocks."

I may have a major ninja-related announcement to make within the next week or so...

No comments: