Wednesday, March 20, 2002

Wet Hot American Summer

I think I fell in a ditch with Tommy twice. One time I was driving, but he was there to cause it, cause some people are chick magnets, but he's a ditch magnet. MxPx should write a song about him.

Happy birthday to everyone, whether it's their birthday or not.

Nyleva probably mentioned Dressy Bessy, since I've gleefully watch her dance around the room to them before. Nyleva makes me happy when she dances.

Wet Hot American Summer is a movie everyone should see. It's a camp movie that doesn't have Edie McClurg in it, so that tells you how edgy and hip it is. It's got Janeane Garofalo. And Paul Rudd. And a zillion other people. I laughed me-hardily at it, and I don't laugh anymore or like anything anymore cause I'm a picky bastige.

My very last story ever for fiction workshop is up today, in about twenty minutes. And my very last reading at USM (as a student, anyway--I might get famous and come back) is Friday. The times they are a-changin'.

No comments: