Friday, March 15, 2002

Rusty the Ruler Is Still Here

I went two weeks without posting. Not sure if that's a record or not, but I know I talk a lot. The way stars get big is either by being elusive or being completely non-elusive. I'd have to go the second route, though they're usually the crappier ones like Whoopie Goldberg who I want to shoot when I see her ten times a day. Her motto should be "Whoopie'll Do It."

Spent "spring break" (it's all the same to me) doing more school work than my non spring break, hanging out with Lori and Barbara (part II), hanging out with the elusive (she'll take that route) Carrie, writing new songs (22:01 is the current running time; I'm shooting for 35-45 mins), and most recently watching almost all the bonus material for Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. Did I like the movie? Not really. I laughed at three or four things, and I didn't think it was completely terrible, so there you go.

We took Kiska to the vet today. He got shots. The vet said he should get neutered, but we're not sure we should bother his nut-sack and pink thing so late in his life. It would confuse him.

Yeah, boyee.

No comments: