Wednesday, October 10, 2001

Rusty's Not Dead

Rusty... overcoming tiredness leading to sickness from show and school and various other factors... returns.

Never thought about Jason's point about adding new Smurfs, but it's an excellent point. Of course, none of those Smurfs were children or a grandpa, so I guess that's why they did it. The thing I mostly think they went nuts with was focusing on Johan and Peewit ("Hey, let's use those gay guys from the movie!").

Thirsty Thirsty Hippos is funny. I'm even more famous now, being recognized. "You're Rusty Spell!" I even heard someone today talking and saying, "Who's this Rusty Spell guy I'm hearing so much about?" Then someone pointed me out, though I wanted them to just keep on talking, so I could be a fly on the wall about myself.

Ya ya.

No comments: