Friday, May 10, 2002

I'm About to Go Graduate Now...

I don't have to say "I'm a college gigawatt anymore." (Not that I did as of five years ago, but that's beside the point of the joke.)

Yes, the robot lives. Sure, it might just be Jason & Rusty (and sometimes Y--I mean Steph) talking at each other, but I know non-writers read it. Someone referenced it the other day that I had no idea was reading it. So we're famous.

I'll have a "try all the caffeine-free drinks" spree one day. And then Spree itself. I think Coke might be the one I had as well. I'm just happy that they're making Vanilla Coke now. Used to, I had to rely on Sonic for that.

I liked Spider-Man too. I think I like it the more I think about it, and that I'll like it even better when I see it at home instead of with loud drunk people. Spider-Man was always my favorite too... he was always sort of a parody of Superman, and the movie did that as well. And it's those kinds of parodies that I like: where you barely know they're parodies at all. Parodies don't have to be all-out funny like The Tick or something.

Where is Spider-Man coming from? Oh where?

No comments: