Sunday, May 12, 2002

Curse you, Space Ghost producers!!!

First they used concepts suspiciously similar to The LunchBots in their Aqua Teen Hunger Force show. I wasn't too mad about that, as only two of the three giant talking food products on the show are morons, and the situations on the show are pretty different. But now I see they're not content with simply getting their ideas from my website. They've now taken to stealing my LunchBots ideas straight from my brain, what with them doing a Space Ghost episode with an audio commentary on the show and second and third audio commentaries on the first commentary. I've been planning to do that for the LunchBots movie, but have been keeping it a closely guarded secret known only to me so that it would remain a unique and original surprise. Bite me, Williams Street Productions. I'm on to your evil schemes! You haven't stolen all my ideas yet, and I will one-up you! You'll see! You'll all see! Mwaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: