Tuesday, April 09, 2002

Spi-Der-Man! (See Company, Electric)

Spiderman was always my favorite, as well. Not that I ever read superhero comics. I read stuff like Richie Rich and Archie. I was never into those "boy" things... just kid things. I only had one G.I. Joe, and I called him G.I. Joe (he was Clutch). I never watched the boy cartoons. The closest I got was He-Man. I liked The Smurfs and Muppet Babies. I know I've said these things before somewhere, probably here. But, yes, Spiderman is the best. He was the funniest. Everyone says they like Batman because he's not superhuman, but what's the point of that?

If we can stay in one daylight time mode, I pick the one we're currently in. I like more sunlight than less. I don't know if we're in the normal time or the DST right now, but whatever we're in, I like best. Of course, if we must have DST (which I don't mind too much), then at least it works out good seasonally: in the spring and summer, we get lots of light for partying on the beach; in the winter, it gets dark just in time for Halloweeen and for Santa Claus to come early. I dunno, maybe I do like it. But I won't tell Jason that.

Oh, wait...

"Did you know that your mama was a pelt? Did you know that?" --Yo! MahMa

No comments: