Monday, April 08, 2002

Headline News


Tom Green in Japan

I have it on tape. Mayhap it can be viewed by me again, and with you in the room. Or mayhap it can be viewed by you without me in the room. Whichever works best.

Tom Green in We Like Media

There's a new website now called We Like Media which writes a very intelligent article on Freddy Got Fingered. Okay, so I wrote it and We Like Media was started by me and whoever else hops in to help. You can find it here and see it in its little baby form!

The Lunchbots

They're pretty funny. Unfortunately for Jason, the next issue will have to be more than a recap. Or will it???

Angelfire

We Like Media is at Bravenet. Maybe that's the way to go.

The Mnemonic Devices

The group I'm most famous for has a new album. Read all about it here! Carrie "I Only Post Pictures" Hoffman even sings on it. Mayhap I'll play another show in Chalmette, LA so I can sell it to the eager teenagers. They loved me so there.

April Is Not the Cruellest Month for DVDs

I got Joe Versus the Volcano yesterday (it came out Tuesday). Mulholland Drive comes out this Tuesday.

May's Not So Bad Either for CDs

The new Weezer CD comes out in May.

... Or Movies

Has anyone heard that Lucas is making an episode two of Star Wars? Is this just a rumor?

Peter Parker Brothers and Mary

I'm also anxious about Spiderman. Me Like Media.

Art On Art

So while I'm writing articles about movies and music and stuff, I'm thinking, "Hmmm. Writing is used to talk about everything. Has anyone ever, like, painted a painting about a book, or taken a picture about a symphony?" It's interesting. I guess that's why writing is the #1 thing in the world, once you get down to it. I picked the right job.

Simon and Garfunkle

I bought their first album today. I decided I need them all (there are only five). They are one of the few 60s bands I listen to/own music of. The other are The Beatles and The Velvet Underground: I got all their stuff already. Anything else I have is just scattered songs here and there.

Glasses

I got two new pairs of glasses. One look kinda similar to, but better than, my old ones (which broke), and the others are not-quite Buddy Hollies. Less thick and pointy. I didn't go full-blown indie kid.

Emails

Everyone that reads this and is not a poster should write me here and tell me. I'm just curious.

Rusty.

No comments: