Friday, April 12, 2002

Nobody knows who you are

This suddenly reminds me of talking about the Electric Company Spider-Man and singing the theme song with mine and Steph's old elementary school friend Allison on occasion.

I've gotta add that I'm really enjoying the Amazing Spider-Man comic book again these days, especially after years of mediocrity and endless storylines about Spider-clones and rewriting of previous storylines seemingly for the heck of it that drove away most of the book's readers (including me). It's now back to the basics, about the seeminly ordinary guy who's able to escape his frustrating life and have a little rewarding fun by fighting bad guys and helping people--and you don't have to have read four comics a month for the last few years to be able to keep up with what's going on anymore, thank goodness. I think they should have realized something was wrong back when they had to start putting two pages of story recaps in every issue of almost every comic Marvel published...

I'll start working on some We Like Media articles soon, just as soon as I finish up a couple of personal projects I'm working on right now (and when I stop procrastinating), so your Tom Green article won't have to be alone forever. How many will have to die before then? Only the We Like Media page counter knows.

No comments: