Wednesday, January 02, 2002

A Very Special Blog

Well, it's my first blog of the year 2002. I want to say a big thanks to all of you who've been around when I needed some friends after some of the not-good events of 2001, and for helping create many of the good memories I have of 2001. I hope we all have a good 2002.

Where are the flying cars???

Overall, I'd have to say 2001 was a big disappointment in real life. I mean, I'm still waiting for commercial spaceflights, permanent outposts on the moon, manned interplanetary expeditions, and the discovery of ancient alien artifacts. (And that Dr. Sbaitso [sp?] is no HAL)

I'm also waiting for all that stuff Conan keeps telling us about that's supposed to happen in the year 2000.

Steph

Heya, Steph! Of course we all remember you. (Though I sometimes have trouble remembering to write to you.... D'oh!)

Bunnies

They've got them hoppy legs and twitchy little noses!

Danger, Will Robinson! Danger!

The robot appears to be malfunctioning--links to the archives prior to December 23 seem to have disappeared (if anyone cares).

No comments: