Wednesday, January 30, 2002

Damn You, Bulky Mail Truck

The Bulky Mail Truck hasn't zapped the robot all the way yet, since smart folk like Jason realize that the "Sci-Fi Anthology" story wouldn't be as fitting there. That's what the robot is for. I haven't been riding the robot as much as I usually do, but then again I've got a week and a half left for studying for comps (a week and a half of life-on-hold: yay for it to be over).

Ghost World comes out on video Tuesday, so I'm there, dude. Hopefully Storytelling will come out in theaters at least in New Orleans soon so I can make another field trip. Why is the guy on Beat the Geeks considered a geek because he "drove two hours to see an hour and a half movie"? Nothing wrong with that.

The good thing about comp-studying is that I think I'm getting into books again. I realized, "Oh yeah, I kinda like books." I don't like cramming them in my head like this, but the cramming has told me, "When you don't cram, books are good." Like bacon. So maybe I'll be reading again, instead of watching all them damn movies and listening to damn music. Or, well, maybe I'll do all three. Maybe I'll make a Rusty Likes Books page.

If Nyleva is still reading, I had fun seeing her this past weekend. She flew from Austin, Texas just to spend an hour and a half with me, so there's your geek. Actually, she didn't come to see me, but she saw me anyway, because she's kewl. She's so cool that you have to spell it different. Queul? That's even more cool. She's queul. My Leevee.

Oh, and my new techno song can be found at MP3.com.

Calling occupants of interplanetary craft!

No comments: