Saturday, August 24, 2002

Think of the Children!

Wow. Worst family show. I'm glad we have people like that protecting us and our kids. They're so nice to us.

My most recent Buffy dream: Giles loses his Watcherhood (which he's probably done by now for all I know, but I'm only through the middle of the 3rd season) and hits rock bottom in various other ways too, and I think maybe Buffy also is no longer the slayer. Giles is kinda wasted-looking and he starts taking Buffy's clothes off and she says he shouldn't do that and he says something like "What does it matter now?" and she has to fight him off a little to make him stop. In the dream, it was actually me watching the show, and I said to myself, "I liked it better when they just had a father/daughter relationship, but I guess they have to throw every complication into the mix." It didn't make me happy at all.

My previous Buffy dreams were about Angel-as-vampire. He was pretty scary stuff.

Did I mention that I'm officially a Buffy fan now? Only I still won't watch the new shows, because I want to see them all in order. I might even get the DVDs one day. Maybe I should already so I won't have to spend a billion dollars at one time.

No comments: