Thursday, August 22, 2002

Put On the Aaron Copeland, Cuz I'm a Cowboy

What's Rusty's Ranting Robot without Rusty? Nothing, I tell you. So I'm back. Actually, I'm here: in Texas. Practically Mexico, though. I'm in the Rio Grande Valley. It's very pretty and very hot. It's a strip of cities where to the south of us is the Rio Grande and to the north of us is many, many miles of what looks like oil and farms and nothing much from what I can tell, until you get to San Antonio. But here is cool: Edinburg (the city I'm in) and the surrounding ones.

I'm teaching, by the way, at The University of Texas Pan American, composition and literature. I'm the one who looks like an undergraduate. Some people only know about my life through this robot, so I have to say this.

I'll tell my Buffy dreams later.

No comments: